Creating a New Interop
Creating a New Interop on This Site
- Create an Interop Identifier for the new Interop
- Preferred format: I(x) where (x) is an incrementing number
- Examples: I2, I3, I4, I4a, etc
- Create a homepage for the new interop
- Preferred format would be I(x) User-centric Interop at (conference) (year)
- Examples: I3 User-Centric Identity Interop through RSA 2008
- Inside that page, add the following:
[[Category: OSIS User-centric Interop]](this means that your interop will show up in the official interop list)
- Create a Namespace for the interop
- Namespace should be identical to your Interop Identifier.
- You'll need a site admin to do that for you.
- Create Solution Pages for each Participant
- Create Participant Pages for any Participant who doesn't already have one
- Many Participants are involved in multiple events
- Create the following categories for organizing information:
Creating a New Interop on Another Site
You are welcome to use the templates on this site as an example - to recreate what we've done, you will need a whole bunch of templates, extensions, and wiki configuration such as new namespaces, etc. This is assuming anyone really wants to do what we've done. Best place to start is our Wiki Configuration Notes page - but I've also written some code that you'll need and that isn't documented anywhere yet. I'll do my best to document what I've got, when I have time - until then, you can contact me at http://xri.net/=pamela.dingle.