I3 User-Centric Identity Interop through RSA 2008
This is the top-level page for the third OSIS user-centric identity interop (I3), which was conducted from late 2007 through RSA in April 2008. This interop is now closed.
<categorytree mode=pages style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left:1ex; border:1px solid gray; padding:0.7ex; background-color:white;">Category:I3 Interop</categorytree> As compared to previous OSIS interoperability events, we moved from specific prototypes offered for interoperability "days" to perpetual interoperability environments. Sites were highly encouraged to remain permanently up to allow new participants to test their new components with an established 'always on' network. Test results were encouraged to be updated as features are added and problems resolved.
The I4 Interop builds on the results from I3.
- Software Solutions
- Overall Interoperability Results. Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
- Information Card Relying Parties
- Information Card Identity Providers
- Information Card Identity Selectors
- Information Card Browser Add-Ons
- OpenID Identity Providers
- OpenID Relying Parties