I3 User-Centric Identity Interop through RSA 2008
This is the top-level page for the OSIS user-centric identity interop being conducted from late 2007 through RSA in April 2008.
As compared to previous OSIS interoperability events, we are moving from specific prototypes offered for interoperability "days" to perpetual interoperability environments, as the open identity network grows. Sites are highly encouraged to remain permanently up to allow new participants to test their new components with an established 'always on' network. Test results are encouraged to be updated as features are added and problems resolved.
Call for Participation
- View all of the Participants.
- View the Software Solutions being tested and results for that Solution.
Solutions by role:
- Information Card Relying Parties
- Information Card Identity Providers
- Information Card Identity Selectors
- OpenID Identity Providers
- OpenID Relying Parties
- Take a look at the Overall Interoperability Results thus far.