I3a User-Centric Identity Interop at the 2nd European Identity Conference 2008 in Munich
This is the top-level page for the OSIS user-centric identity interop being conducted at the 2nd European Identity Conference. This event will bring the results obtained in the I3 User-Centric Identity Interop through RSA 2008 to the conference attendees and will build upon them.
This interop event (light) is two weeks after RSA 2008. It is comparable to the Burton Group's Catalyst Conference in Barcelona and an effort in our ongoing interoperablity work.
Call for Participation
- Please add your project/solution to this list if you will be adding new results to the set already obtained during I3 for I3a:
Please add yourself here if you will be in Munich in person
- Axel Nennker xmldap relying party and STS and openinfocard Identity Selector
- Christian Arnold Windows CardSpace Tools, ID is everywhere: Large Scale showcase, Click´n´go: Another business perspective of identity management
- Stefan Bamberg Fun Communications WebCard Loyalty, Identity and loyalty - the portal for perfect combination
- Dale Olds Bandit Project
- Anthony Nadalin Higgins Project
- Wolfgang Roth Siemens AG
- your name here your projekt/company/product here
Please add yourself here if you plan to add new results beyond the I3 results for I3a remotely
Interop Participant Pages
All participants and solutions that participated in I3 will also be available for participation in I3a unless they take explicit action to remove themselves from the interop after I3. Participant pages can be found at Participants.
Until I3 is over all results for I3a should go into the I3 results pages.
- There will be a separate WLAN for interop participants; separate from the conference WLAN.