Difference between revisions of "I4:Overall Results"
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 10:26, 29 May 2008
The I3 Interop has focused on two separate types of tests:
Cross Solution Tests
Cross Solution Tests test general interoperability between two different solutions, with the goal of having every solution interact with every other solution, so that any incompatibilities will come to light.
Cross Solution Results are mapped into a set of Matrices that allow participants to easily view the outcomes of each test:
- Information Cards: Relying Party x Identity Provider
- Information Cards: Relying Party x Identity Selector
- Information Cards: Identity Provider x Identity Selector
- Information Cards: Identity Selector x Browser Add-on
- OpenID: Identity Provider x Relying Party
Feature Tests produce results that are valid for a single solution, describing situations that test the solution's ability to support specific features.
Feature Test Results for any given solution can be viewed within the Solution Page, or overall results can be viewed at: