I4 User-Centric Identity Interop through Digital ID World 2008
This is the top-level page for the fourth OSIS user-centric identity interop (I4), which is being conducted from May 2008 through the Digital ID World (DIDW) Conference in September 2008.
<categorytree mode=pages style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left:1ex; border:1px solid gray; padding:0.7ex; background-color:white;">Category:I4 Interop</categorytree> Participants are working from now through Digital ID World in September to test features of their user-centric identity software implementations, with the goal of testing the interoperability of both OpenID and Information Card software solutions and helping implementers improve their implementations. I4 builds on the results obtained in I3, but focuses primarily on feature tests, rather than cross-solution results.
Like I3, the Interop testing is being performed online via public endpoints on the Internet, most of which will remain up for ongoing interop testing after DIDW. All are welcome to participate both by including their implementations in the Interop and by running tests on the participanting solutions themselves.
Call for Participation
The Interop testing is being performed online via public endpoints on the Internet, most of which will remain up for ongoing interop testing after DIDW. All are welcome to participate both by including their implementations in the Interop and by running tests on the participanting solutions themselves. To join see:
- Software Solutions
- Overall Interoperability Results. Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
- Information Card Relying Parties
- Information Card Identity Providers
- Information Card Identity Selectors
- Information Card Browser Add-Ons
- OpenID Identity Providers
- OpenID Relying Parties
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list -- Interoperability Discussions, Meeting Minutes, and Logistics
- Interop Landing Page for non-Wiki resources
- OSIS Main Page
- I4 Interop Presentations from DIDW