I5:FeatureTest-Selector PPID Construction for RP using EV SSL
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
Revision as of 16:54, 8 January 2009 by Mike.Jones
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector PPID Construction for RP using EV SSL|
|Test Type||SSL Support|
|Description||Tests that a selector properly creates the PPID for an EV SSL RP|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||PPID Friendly Identifier matches listed value for given card|
|Failure Criteria||PPID doesn't match or error|
|Relying Party specific identifiers constructed for Self-Issued Cards and EV SSL Relying Party certificate||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for the Solution being tested with this FeatureTest.
- Import the test card from the file File:I4 evcert ppidtest.crds into the Selector being tested.
- The password for card import is "osisinterop".
- Preview submitting this card to the LiveID login page. You'll have to type the LiveID email@example.com into the login page before clicking the "Sign in" button that appears when you mouse over the LiveID value.
- Confirm that the Site-specific card ID displayed in the preview is QFV-M3CR-E85.
- Send the card and verify that the sign-in was successful.
- Set outcome:
- If the Friendly Identifier was QFV-M3CR-E85 and the sign-in succeeded, set outcome to "Works".
- If there was an error or if the Friendly Identifier was not QFV-M3CR-E85, set outcome to "Failed".
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Enter either four tilde ~~~~ signs or your name into the "testedby" parameter.
- Update the date tested, operating systems, and tested solutions parameters of the results page.