I5:FeatureTest-Selector Support for Relying Party STSs
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
Revision as of 02:18, 3 December 2008 by Administrator
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Support for Relying Party STSs|
|Test Type||Card Usage|
|Description||Tests selector's ability to work with Relying Parties using Relying Party STSs|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5
|Success Criteria||Selector correctly retrieves policy information from relying party STS and uses that information for card matching and submission|
|Failure Criteria||Policy not retrieved or other failures|
|Accept Policy Data from Relying Parties using Relying Party STS||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test
- Visit a site using a Relying Party STS such as https://relyingparty.federatedidentity.net/ageSTSRP/Login.aspx and click the icon to submit a card.
- Choose a card satisfying the policy (for the site above, this requires a card containing the dateofbirth claim) and submit it.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.