OC3:FeatureTest-Providing ID Token with Required auth time Claim
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
Revision as of 03:20, 16 February 2012 by Mbj
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Providing ID Token with Required auth_time Claim|
|Description||Tests feature: Providing ID Token with Required auth_time Claim|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|No matching Feature found.|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- PERFORM TEST: Exchange using OpenID Request Object with Required auth_time Claim for ID Token
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.