OC4:OpenID Connect Interop 4
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
This is the top-level page for the fourth OpenID Connect interop (OC4), which is being conducted from June 2012 through the CIS conference in July 2012 and beyond. This interop is being conducted on the current OpenID Connect specifications.
Sites are highly encouraged to stay online to allow new participants to test their implementations with an established "always on" testing network. We encourage updating test results as features are added and problems resolved.
- Feature Tests
- Results - Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
In-Person Interop Meeting Information
- Monday, July 16 2012, 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Vail Colorodo, Vail Cascade Resort
- Cascade Ballroom
- More information at http://cloudidentitysummit.com
Please plan on attending in person if it's possible for you to be in Vail. Register to participate at http://cloudidentitysummit.com. In-person participation is not required to participate in the interop.
- Cloud Identity Summit 2012
- email@example.com mailing list -- OpenID Connect interoperability discussions and logistics