OC5:OpenID Connect Interop 5
This is the top-level page for the fifth OpenID Connect interop (OC5), which is being conducted from June 2012 through the CIS conference in July 2012 and beyond. This interop is being conducted on the current OpenID Connect specifications.
<categorytree mode=pages style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left:1ex; border:1px solid gray; padding:0.7ex; background-color:white;">Category:OC5 Interop</categorytree> Sites are highly encouraged to stay online to allow new participants to test their implementations with an established "always on" testing network. We encourage updating test results as features are added and problems resolved.
- Feature Tests
- Results - Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
Using the OP Testing Tools
Roland Hedberg and Andreas Åkre Solberg have written automated tools for testing OPs and also hosted them online.
- Instructions on getting started with OP testing: http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted
- Documentation for OP testing scripts: http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/
- Online OP test site: http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-provider
October 2012 In-Person Interop Meeting Information
- During the Internet Identity Workshop - actual sessions to be scheduled during IIW
- IIW dates: Tuesday-Thursday, October 23-25, 2012
- Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA
- IIW info: http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/
July 2012 In-Person Interop Meeting Information
- Monday, July 16 2012, 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Vail Colorodo, Vail Cascade Resort
- Cascade Ballroom
- More information at http://cloudidentitysummit.com
Please plan on attending in person if it's possible for you to be in Vail. Register to participate at http://cloudidentitysummit.com. In-person participation is not required to participate in the interop.
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list -- OpenID Connect interoperability discussions and logistics