OC5:OpenID Connect Interop 5
This is the top-level page for the fifth OpenID Connect interop (OC5), which is being conducted starting in May 2013 using the second set of OpenID Connect Implementer's Drafts, which are published as the current OpenID Connect specifications.
<categorytree mode=pages style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left:1ex; border:1px solid gray; padding:0.7ex; background-color:white;">Category:OC5 Interop</categorytree> Sites are highly encouraged to stay online to allow new participants to test their implementations with an established "always on" testing network. We encourage updating test results as features are added and problems resolved.
- Feature Tests
- Results - Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
Using the OP Testing Tools
Roland Hedberg and Andreas Åkre Solberg have written automated tools for testing OPs and also hosted them online.
- Instructions on getting started with OP testing: http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted
- Documentation for OP testing scripts: http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/
- Online OP test site: http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-provider
- email@example.com mailing list -- OpenID Connect interoperability discussions and logistics