OC5:OpenID Connect Interop 5
This is the top-level page for the fifth OpenID Connect interop (OC5). It began in June 2013 using the second set of OpenID Connect Implementer's Drafts and is now being conducted using the proposed final OpenID Connect specifications (the two of which are nearly identical).
<categorytree mode=pages style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left:1ex; border:1px solid gray; padding:0.7ex; background-color:white;">Category:OC5 Interop</categorytree> Sites are highly encouraged to stay online to allow new participants to test their implementations with an established "always on" testing network. We encourage updating test results as features are added and problems resolved.
- Feature Tests
- Results - Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
Using the OP Testing Tools
Roland Hedberg and Andreas Åkre Solberg have written automated tools for testing OPs and also hosted them online.
- Instructions on getting started with OP testing: http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted
- Documentation for OP testing scripts: http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/
- Online OP test site: http://openidtest.uninett.no/test#!/connect
- email@example.com mailing list -- OpenID Connect interoperability discussions and logistics