FeatureTest-OpenID RP accepts x.509v3 alternate names in certs
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID RP accepts x.509v3 alternate names in certs|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID RP accepts x.509v3 alternate names in certs|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Relying Party|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||OpenID authentication succeeds|
|Failure Criteria||OpenID not accepted or other failures|
|No matching Feature found.|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Open the OpenID login page for your relying party.
- Enter the OpenID https://www.test-id.org/RP/AffirmativeIdentity.aspx into the OpenID login field of the page.
- This ID will not ask for a password.
- After you submit the OpenID in the login box, you should be prompted to create a new account, or be logged in.
- If you receive an error this is a failure.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.