I3:FeatureTest-Selector Support for Managed Card backed by X.509 Certificate
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Support for Managed Card backed by X.509 Certificate|
|Test Type||Card Usage|
|Description||Tests that a Selector can facilitate a successful Information Card transaction using a card backed by an X.509 certificate|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I3:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5
|Success Criteria||The user can successfully use an X.509-backed managed card|
|Failure Criteria||Error on card use|
|Basic use of Managed Card backed by X.509 Certificate||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test
- Install an X.509-backed card, such as the one available at https://ipsts.federatedidentity.net/MgmtConsole/TestAccount.aspx?cardtype=x509Card and the certificate that goes with the card.
- Submit the card to a relying party that accepts it, such as https://relyingparty.federatedidentity.net/RelyingParty/Login.aspx .
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.