I4:FeatureTest-IdP Supports both Equivalent URIs for Cards using SAML 1.0 and 1.1 Tokens
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||IdP Supports both Equivalent URIs for Cards using SAML 1.0 and 1.1 Tokens|
|Test Type||Card Usage|
|Description||Tests that an Identity Provider supports both equivalent URIs for cards Using SAML 1.0/1.1 tokens|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||Cards issued by the IdP can be used both at sites requesting token type urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion and sites requesting http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLV1.1|
|Failure Criteria||Cards providing SAML 1.0/1.1 tokens can not be used at relying parties requesting either token type|
|Identity Provider Recognizes Equivalence of the Multiple URIs for SAML 1.0 and 1.1 Tokens||Information Card Identity Provider||condition|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test.
- Install a card from the Identity Provider being tested if one is not already present in the Selector being used.
- Visit the relying party https://pamelaproject.com/osis/i4/form-submission/test6a.html, which requests a token with the type http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLV1.1 .
- Verify that the card can be submitted there.
- Visit the relying party https://pamelaproject.com/osis/i4/form-submission/test1a.html, which requests a token with the type urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion .
- Verify that the card can also be submitted there.
- The test succeeds if cards providing SAML 1.0/1.1 tokens can be used at both Relying Parties.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.