I4:FeatureTest-OpenID Provider support for OpenID 1.1
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID Provider support for OpenID 1.1|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID OP's support of OpenID 1.1 RPs|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||OpenID authentication succeeds|
|Failure Criteria||OpenID not accepted or other failures|
|OpenID Provider support for OpenID 1.1||OpenID Identity Provider||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Open the OpenID login page for the test OpenID 1.1 relying party. http://nerdbank.org/RP1.0/
- Enter an OpenID from the OP to be tested into the OpenID login field of the page.
- After you submit the OpenID in the login box, you should be redirected to the OpenID Provider.
- Sign into the OpenID Provider.
- This should redirect you back to your relying party site.
- At this point you should be either logged in or told that your OpenID is not registered, both of which are successful outcomes.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.