I4:FeatureTest-Selector Import of .crd Files
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Import of .crd Files|
|Test Type||Card Management|
|Description||Tests that a Selector can import a .crd format file containing a managed information card|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||The Selector must import a valid managed card|
|Failure Criteria||Error on import or invalid card|
|Import .crd file containing Managed Card||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for the solution for this test.
- Open a reference Identity Provider
- Create a managed card.
- Import the managed card into the selector being tested.
- View the managed card attributes in the selector.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.