I4:FeatureTest-Selector Preserves Not-Understood Elements from .crds File
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Preserves Not-Understood Elements from .crds File|
|Test Type||Card Usage|
|Description||Tests that selector preserves not-understood XML elements from .crds files, including them when the cards containing them are exported|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||The card is succefully created and works|
|Failure Criteria||Not-understood elements cause the card creation to fail|
|Preserve Not-Understood Elements from .crds File||Information Card Identity Selector||condition|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test.
- Import the card in the .crds file at http://osis.idcommons.net/wiki/Image:UnknownElementCard.crds into the Selector being tested using the password "password".
- Export the "UnknownElement" card to a .crds file.
- View the decrypted contents of the .crds file using the tool at http://xmldap.org/sts/decrypt .
- Verify that this XML element is present in the .crds file: <unknownElement xmlns="http://unknown"><donNotknowThisOneEither /><norThis /></unknownElement>
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.