I4:FeatureTest-Selector Rejection of Nonvalidating Managed Card Certificate
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Rejection of Nonvalidating Managed Card Certificate|
|Test Type||SSL Support|
|Description||Tests that a selector validates the certificate of the card used to sign a managed card in .crd file format at time of import|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I4:DigitalMe for OSX
|Success Criteria||Selector gives error, does not allow card import|
|Failure Criteria||Selector allows card import|
|Verify X.509 certificate associated with imported Card prior to importing||Information Card Identity Selector||condition|
- Open the result page for the Solution being tested with this FeatureTest.
- Import the test card from the file File:I4-badidp1.crd into the Selector being tested.
- Set outcome:
- If the card could not be imported, set outcome to "Works".
- If the card was successfully imported, set outcome to "Failed".
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Enter either four tilde ~~~~ signs or your name into the "testedby" parameter.
- Update the date tested, operating systems, and tested solutions parameters of the results page.