I4:FeatureTest-Selector Support for Changing Card Name
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Support for Changing Card Name|
|Test Type||Card Management|
|Description||Tests that the selector enables users to change the name of an Information Card|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I4:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5
|Success Criteria||Selector enables the user to change the name for both self-issued and managed cards|
|Failure Criteria||Selector does not enable users to change the name of a card|
|Change Card Name||Information Card Identity Selector||usability|
- Open the result page for the solution for this test.
- Open the Selector.
- Change the card name of a self-issued card.
- Change the card name of a managed card.
- Verify that the names of both cards as displayed have been changed to the new names.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.