I4:FeatureTest-Selector Support for Changing Card Picture
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Support for Changing Card Picture|
|Test Type||Card Management|
|Description||Tests that the selector enables users to change the picture of a self-issued Information Card|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I4:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5
|Success Criteria||Selector enables the user to change the picture for a self-issued card|
|Failure Criteria||Selector does not enable users to change the picture for a self-issued card|
|Change Self-Issued Card Picture||Information Card Identity Selector||usability|
- Open the result page for the solution for this test.
- Open the Selector.
- Change the picture for a self-issued card.
- Verify that the picture for the card card as displayed has been changed to the new picture.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.