I4:FeatureTest-Selector Support for Identity Provider using Message Security
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Support for Identity Provider using Message Security|
|Test Type||Card Usage|
|Description||Tests Identity Selector support for IdP use of message security to secure the transaction on the channel|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I4:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5
|Success Criteria||Card recognized and claims successfully retrieved from the IdP and sent to the RP|
|Failure Criteria||Unable to complete interaction|
|Support for Identity Provider using Message Security to secure SOAP message||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test.
- Visit the site https://ipsts.federatedidentity.net/MgmtConsole/TestAccount.aspx?cardType=echoCard6 and click the icon to install the "Message Security, Auditing" Echo STS card.
- Visit https://relyingparty.federatedidentity.net/CardSelectorRP/login.aspx and click the icon to submit a card.
- Select the "Auditing - Message" card and submit it using the username "testclient" and password "testpassword".
- Verify that PPID, ClientPseudonym, AppliesTo, and RST values are shown.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.