I5:FeatureTest-Browser Add-On Use at Relying Party using HTTP
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
(Redirected from I5:Browser Add-On Use at Relying Party using HTTP)
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Browser Add-On Use at Relying Party using HTTP|
|Test Type||Selector Invocation|
|Description||Verifies that Identity Selectors and Browser Add-Ons support no-SSL sites|
|Role tested||Information Card Browser Add-On|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:CodePlex Firefox Add-On
|Success Criteria||The selector is invoked, a card is selected and accepted at the site, and claim values are successfully communicated|
|Failure Criteria||Unable to use cards at sites using HTTP|
|Recognizes Relying Parties using HTTP||Information Card Browser Add-On||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test
- Visit http://xmldap.org/relyingparty/ and click on the dog to invoke your Selector.
- Select a matching card and submit it to the site.
- Verify that the givenname, surname, and emailaddress claims sent by the card are displayed in the claims list.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.
Note that completing this test also performs the I5:FeatureTest-Selector Use at Relying Party using HTTP test for the Identity Selector that you used. Be sure to record that result as well.