I5:FeatureTest-Browser Add-On Behaviour When No Selector Present
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Browser Add-On Behaviour When No Selector Present|
|Test Type||Selector Invocation|
|Description||Tests that Browser Add-On provides useful feedback to user if they attempt to use an Information Card without a Selector being installed.|
|Role tested||Information Card Browser Add-On|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||User is given an actionable message, preferably informing them how to install an Identity Selector|
|Failure Criteria||No actionable message and/or site appears to be broken or impaired|
|Behaviour When No Selector Installed||Information Card Browser Add-On||condition|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test.
- Ensure that a Browser Add-On is present.
- Ensure no Identity Selector is present.
- Attempt to use an Information Card.
- Verify that an actionable error is shown to the user, preferably informing them how to install an Identity Selector.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.