I5:FeatureTest-Browser Add-On Verifies that Frame Domain and Scheme Match Root Frame
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Browser Add-On Verifies that Frame Domain and Scheme Match Root Frame|
|Test Type||Selector Invocation|
|Description||In the case where the Selector trigger object is embedded in an iFrame, the frame content must be from same domain and use the same scheme as the root frame, as per ISIP Web Guide § 4.5|
|Role tested||Information Card Browser Add-On|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:MS IE7 icardie.dll
|Success Criteria||In the cases where the frame and root domains or schemes do not match, the selector is not invoked|
|Failure Criteria||In the cases where the frame and root domains or schemes do not match, the selector is still invoked|
|Verifies that Frame Domain and Scheme Match Root Frame||Information Card Browser Add-On||interop|
- Open the result page for the solution for this test.
- Visit http://relyingparty.federatedidentity.net/RelyingParty/framepage.aspx
- Verify that the selector activates in the first case (where the frame domain and scheme match) and is not activated in the second and third cases (where the scheme and domain do not match, respectively)
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.