I5:FeatureTest-OpenID Provider AX support for sreg claims
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID Provider support for Attribute Exchange|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID OP's AX support for the 9 Sreg Calims in AXSchema.org|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||OpenID authentication succeeds with transfer of Attribute Exchange info|
|Failure Criteria||OpenID not accepted or other failures|
|OpenID Provider AX support for the 9 Sreg Claims in AXSchema.org||OpenID Identity Provider||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Go to the AX test endpoint at Test-ID https://test-id.org/OP/AXFetch.aspx
- Enter an OpenID from the OpenID 2.0 OP you are testing into the "OpenID Identifier" login field of the page.
- Make certain that you have entered values for all the sreg information at the openID account.
- After you submit the OpenID in the login box, you should be redirected to the OpenID Provider.
- Sign into the OpenID Provider.
- This should redirect you back to your relying party site.
- At this point you should have a page saying that you have logged in Successfully and displaying the AX attributes returned. This is a successful if the first 9 claims have values returned.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.