I5:FeatureTest-OpenID Provider Asserts new claimed id if doing identifier Select and is delegated to from a 3rd party
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID Provider Asserts new claimed_id if doing identifier Select and is delegated to from a 3rd party|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID OP asserting a new claimed_id when it asserts a new identity via identifier select|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:Google OpenID Provider
|Success Criteria||OpenID provider asserts a new claimed_id|
|Failure Criteria||OpenID provider keeps the delegated URI as the claimed_id|
|OpenID Provider Asserts new claimed_id if doing identifier Select and is delegated to from a 3rd party||OpenID Identity Provider||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Go to the "OP Asserts new claimed_id" test endpoint at Test-ID https://test-id.org/OP/DelegatedIdentifierSelect.aspx
- Enter an OpenID from the OpenID 2.0 OP you are testing into the "OpenID Identifier" login field of the page.
- Make certain that the OP is doing identifier select (allowing you to choose the identifier.
- After you submit the OpenID in the login box, you should be redirected to the OpenID Provider.
- Sign into the OpenID Provider.
- This should redirect you back to your relying party site.
- At this point you should have a page saying PASS or FAIL , it will also show you the claimed_id returned it should match the selected identifier.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.