I5:FeatureTest-OpenID Provider Support for Phishing-Resistant Authentication
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID Provider Support for Phishing-Resistant Authentication|
|Test Type||PAPE Support|
|Description||Tests OpenID Provider's support for satisfying PAPE Phishing-Resistant Authentication|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||Correct PAPE response provided when phishing-resistant authentication method used|
|Failure Criteria||No or incorect PAPE response provided, failure, or exception|
|Provides Phishing-Resistant Authentication||OpenID Identity Provider||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test.
- Visit the I5:JanRain Python sample relying party.
- Check the box next to the phishing-resistant URL.
- Enter your OpenID and submit it.
- Sign into your OpenID provider using a phishing-resistant authentication method.
- Verify that the relying party is displaying "An authentication policy response contained these policies: http://schemas.openid.net/pape/policies/2007/06/phishing-resistant".
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.