I5:FeatureTest-OpenID Provider login via Information Card
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID Provider login via Information Card|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID OP's support of login via Information Card|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||OpenID authentication succeeds with the use of an infocard, no password requested|
|Failure Criteria||infocard not requested or accepted by the OP or other failures|
|OpenID Provider login via Information Card||OpenID Identity Provider||usability|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Open the OpenID login page for a test relying party such as http://test-id.org/OP/AXFetch.aspx.
- Enter an OpenID from the OP to be tested into the OpenID login field of the page.
- After you submit the OpenID in the login box, you should be redirected to the OpenID Provider.
- Sign into the OpenID Provider by clicking on the infocard logo.
- This should open your card selector and allow you to choose the p-card or m-card you have registered with the OP.
- You should not be asked directly for a password by the OP. The card selector may ask for a PIN or password depending on how you have configured security.
- This should redirect you back to your relying party site.
- At this point you should be either logged in. This successful outcome.
- If you are asked for a password directly by the OP this is a Failure.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.