I5:FeatureTest-OpenID Provider support for Delegated OpenIDs
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID Provider support for Delegated OpenIDs|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID OP's support of Delegated OpenIDs|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||OpenID authentication succeeds with normalized input identifier as claimed_id|
|Failure Criteria||OpenID not accepted, claimed_id is set to delegated openID or other failures|
|OpenID Provider support for Delegated OpenIDs||OpenID Identity Provider||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Use an existing openID that supports delegation. Delegate the openID authentication to an account at the OP to be tested.
- Open the test OpenID login page the DotNet relying party http://nerdbank.org/rp/.
- Enter an OpenID containing the delegation into the OpenID login field of the page.
- After you submit the OpenID in the login box, you should be redirected to the Delegated OpenID Provider.
- Sign into the OpenID Provider.
- This should redirect you back to your relying party site.
- At this point you should be either logged in and see "Congratulations," and the openID that you delegated from this is the claimed_id. This is a successful result.
- If the claimed_id is the openID that you delegated to this is a falure.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.