I5:FeatureTest-OpenID RP Accepts i-name-based OpenIDs with Unicode characters
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||OpenID RP Accepts i-name-based OpenIDs with Unicode characters|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID RP's acceptance of i-name-based OpenIDs such as @id*五里霧中|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Relying Party|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:DotNetOpenId Relying Party
|Success Criteria||i-name can be used for OpenID Authentication|
|Failure Criteria||i-name not accepted as user's OpenID, or other failures|
|OpenID RP Accepts i-name-based OpenIDs with Unicode characters||OpenID Relying Party||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Open the OpenID login page for your relying party.
- Enter a Unicode i-name such as =五里霧中 or @id*五里霧中 into the OpenID login field of the page.
- If you don't have an i-name, you can obtain a free i-name from http://www.freexri.com/.
- After you submit the i-name in the login box, you should be redirected to the OpenID provider for your i-name.
- Sign into the OpenID Provider (an i-broker).
- This should redirect you back to your relying party site.
- At this point you should be either logged in or told that your OpenID is not registered, both of which are successful outcomes.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.