I5:FeatureTest-Provides support for openID 2.0 checkid immediate
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Provides support for openID 2.0 checkid_immediate|
|Test Type||OpenID Authentication|
|Description||Tests OpenID OP's support of checkid_immediate|
|Role tested||OpenID Identity Provider|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||OpenID authentication succeeds without prompting the user.|
|Failure Criteria||OpenID not accepted or other failures|
|OpenID Provider provides support for checkid_immediate||OpenID Identity Provider||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Open the OpenID 2.0 login page for the DotNet test RP http://nerdbank.org/rp/
- Enter an OpenID from an OpenID 2.0 OP into the OpenID login field of the page.
- After you submit the OpenID in the login box, you should be redirected to the OpenID Provider.
- Sign into the OpenID Provider. Select "Allow Forever" for openID verification.
- This should redirect you back to your relying party site.
- At this point you should be logged.
- Select Log out in the upper right of the page.
- Select the "Immediate mode" check box under the OpenID Login
- Enter your OpenID again.
- At this point you should have a screen saying Congratulations you have completed the OpenID login process.
- If you have a dialog from the OP or an error, the test has failed.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.