I5:FeatureTest-RP Acceptance of Unencrypted Tokens
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||RP Acceptance of Unencrypted Tokens|
|Test Type||Token Validation|
|Description||Tests that Relying Party accepts tokens that are not encrypted|
|Role tested||Information Card Relying Party|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||Relying party accepts token|
|Failure Criteria||Relying party crashes or displays an error|
|Accepts Unencrypted Tokens||Information Card Relying Party Features||interop|
- Open the result page for the Solution being tested with this FeatureTest.
- If you don't already have one, create a card from the I5:Sun OpenSSO IdP. Before creating the card, you will have to install the certificate advertised on the site into your intermediate certificate store.
- Open the relying party site.
- Invoke the selector and select the "OpenSSO Test Card" card.
- The password for the card should be "TestUser".
- Submit the card.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.