I5:FeatureTest-Selector Accepts .crd File Containing Not-Understood Elements
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Accepts .crd File Containing Not-Understood Elements|
|Test Type||Card Usage|
|Description||Tests that Selector can import .crd files containing not-understood XML elements, successfully processing those that are understood|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5
|Success Criteria||The card is succefully created and works|
|Failure Criteria||Not-understood elements cause the card creation to fail|
|Accept .crd File Containing Not-Understood Elements||Information Card Identity Selector||condition|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test.
- Import the card https://ipsts.federatedidentity.net/MgmtConsole/TestAccount.aspx?cardType=echoCard9 into the selector.
- Visit https://relyingparty.federatedidentity.net/CardSelectorRP/login.aspx and click the icon to submit a card. Select the "UnknownElement" card and submit the card using the username "testclient" and password "testpassword".
- Verify that the PPID, ClientPseudonym, AppliesTo, and RST from the card are displayed by the relying party after the card is submitted.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.