I5:FeatureTest-Selector Display of Issuer Certificate Details on Card Import
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Display of Issuer Certificate Details on Card Import|
|Test Type||Site Information|
|Description||Tests that a Selector displays information from the card issuer's certificate when the card is created|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
|Success Criteria||Selector displays information about the card issuer taken from the issuer's certificate|
|Failure Criteria||Selector does not display information about the card issuer from its certificate|
|Display Issuer Certificate Details on Card Import||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for the solution for this test.
- Visit an Identity Provider, create a card, and download it into the selector.
- Verify that the selector displays information about the issuer from its certificate for user review before creating the card in the selector.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.