I5:FeatureTest-Selector Import of .crds Files
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Import of .crds Files|
|Test Type||Card Management|
|Description||Tests that a Selector can import .crds card backup files from other Selectors|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5
I5:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
|Success Criteria||The Selector can import a .crds file exported from a Reference Selector|
|Failure Criteria||Cards cannot be imported or do not work after being imported|
|Import Cards from .crds file||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for the solution for this test.
- Open a Reference Selector.
- Select at least 2 cards from the Reference Selector, including one self-issued, one managed, and one that is PIN protected.
- Export those cards to a .crds file.
- Import that file into a the selector being tested and inspect the cards.
- Verify that the cards are usable.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.