I5:FeatureTest-Selector Preserves MasterKey when Updating Non-Auditing Card
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Preserves MasterKey when Updating Non-Auditing Card|
|Test Type||Card Usage|
|Description||Tests that Selector retains the MasterKey and HashSalt when a card is overwritten by a new version of the card|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:CardSpace .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
|Success Criteria||The card generates the same ClientPseudonym after being overwritten|
|Failure Criteria||ClientPseudonym changes after the card is overwritten|
|ClientPseudonym for Non-Auditing Managed Card remains the same after updating card to newer version in Selector||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and for this test.
- Import the "Echo Non-Auditing" card from the file File:I5 fedid cards.crds using the password "password", or if the selector doesn't support .crds files, from https://ipsts.federatedidentity.net/MgmtConsole/TestAccount.aspx?cardType=echoCard2.
- Visit https://relyingparty.federatedidentity.net/CardSelectorRP/login.aspx and click the icon to submit a card. Select the "Echo Non-Auditing" card and preview the claims to be sent using the username "testclient" and password "testpassword".
- Record the PPID value being previewed (which should be 7EC-ZHHM-8V3).
- Submit the card.
- Record the ClientPseudonym value displayed (which should be dOcmDC6vbrrbIC/lwCCxpI6RiVefHHukiAqpkD7jptA=).
- Now visit the site https://ipsts.federatedidentity.net/MgmtConsole/TestAccount.aspx?cardType=echoCard7 and click the icon to install the "Non-auditing, (card version = 2)" Echo STS card.
- The selector should display a warning along the lines of "An older version of the same card exists. Importing will replace this card." This is OK. Proceed to import the card.
- Visit https://relyingparty.federatedidentity.net/CardSelectorRP/login.aspx and click the icon to submit a card. Select the "Non-auditing v2" card and preview the claims to be sent using the username "testclient" and password "testpassword".
- Compare the PPID value being previewed to the value recorded earlier. It should be the same.
- Submit the card.
- Compare the ClientPseudonym value displayed to the one you recorded earlier. It should be the same.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.