I5:FeatureTest-Selector Support for Editing Self-Issued Information Cards
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Selector Support for Editing Self-Issued Information Cards|
|Test Type||Card Management|
|Description||Tests that the selector enables users to create and edit the claims in a self-issued Information Card|
|Role tested||Information Card Identity Selector|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
I5:DigitalMe for Linux
|Success Criteria||Selector enables the user to create a self-issued card and edit the claims in it|
|Failure Criteria||Selector does not enable users to create and/or edit a self-issued card|
|Support for Editing Self-Issued Information Cards||Information Card Identity Selector||interop|
- Open the result page for the solution for this test.
- Open the selector.
- Create a new self-issued card and supply claim values for some of the claims.
- Close the selector and then reopen it.
- Edit the self-issued card previously created by changing some of the claim values.
- This test is successful if these steps could be performed.
- Set outcome:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.