I5 User-Centric Identity Interop through RSA 2009
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
The fifth OSIS user-centric identity interop (I5) is being conducted from November 2008 through the RSA Conference in April 2008. A pre-conference workshop is being jointly hosted by OSIS and Concordia.
I5 has several interop themes and participarticipants are free to participate in as many or as few of them as they choose. The I5 interop themes are:
- Information Card solution feature testing, with an emphasis on conformance to the OASIS standard versions of WS-Trust and WS-SecurityPolicy and ISIP 1.5.
- OpenID solution feature testing, with an emphasis on security-relevant features.
- Interop of deployed solutions utilizing verified claims through Information Cards.
- Proxying Assurance Between OpenID and SAML
- Authentication-method discovery enabling identity-enhanced browsers
Participants are working from now through RSA to test features of their user-centric identity software implementations, with the goal of testing the interoperability of both OpenID and Information Card software solutions and helping implementers improve their implementations. I5 builds on the results obtained in I4, expanding both the breadth of feature tests and the kinds of scenarios included.
Like I4, the Interop testing is being performed online via public endpoints on the Internet, most of which will remain up for ongoing interop testing after RSA. All are welcome to participate both by including their implementations in the Interop and by running tests on the participanting solutions themselves.
Call for Participation
The Interop testing is being performed online via public endpoints on the Internet, most of which will remain up for ongoing interop testing after DIDW. All are welcome to participate both by including their implementations in the Interop and by running tests on the participanting solutions themselves. To join see:
Logistics for On Premise Participants
Date: Sunday April 19, 2009 Room: Esplanade (purple) 301-303 Time: Physical setup starts at 10am, Networking will be setup just after 11am. Be there and set up before 1pm please. We expect to work until 5pm. Building Access: You must have a valid conference pass, and you must be on the Participants list to get in. The deadline has passed for adding your name to the participants list, so if you aren't already on the list, you will need to explicitly contact Brita and make excuses. The current list is here. In case of problems: Call John Bradley at 510-984-2355. Post-event: We are hoping all the participants can go to dinner, so keep your calendar open. More details as they become available.
Please note: the OSIS interop participant list linked above is for for access to the room on Sunday April 19. Registration for the pre-conference workshop is separate, for more information see the bottom of the workshop information page.
- Software Solutions
- Overall Interoperability Results. Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
- Information Card Relying Parties
- Information Card Identity Providers
- Information Card Identity Selectors
- Information Card Browser Add-Ons
- OpenID Identity Providers
- OpenID Relying Parties
- Concordia scenarios for the RSA 2009 interop
- email@example.com mailing list -- Interoperability Discussions, Meeting Minutes, and Logistics
- Interop Landing Page for non-Wiki resources
- OSIS Main Page