OC3:FeatureTest-Support scope Requesting No Specific Claims
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Support scope Requesting No Specific Claims|
|Description||Tests feature: Support scope Requesting No Specific Claims|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||user_id claim returned|
|Support scope Requesting No Specific Claims||OP||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- PERFORM TEST: Exchange with scope of openid
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.