OC3:FeatureTest-Support scope Requesting email Claims
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Support scope Requesting email Claims|
|Description||Tests feature: Support scope Requesting email Claims|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||user_id returned and email and verified claims returned, if available|
|Support scope Requesting email Claims||OP||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- PERFORM TEST: Exchange with scope of openid email
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.