OC3:OpenID Connect Interop 3
This is the top-level page for the third OpenID Connect interop (OC3), which is being conducted from January 2012 through the RSA conference in March 2012 and beyond. This interop is being conducted on the approved OpenID Connect implementer's drafts.
<categorytree mode=pages style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left:1ex; border:1px solid gray; padding:0.7ex; background-color:white;">Category:OC3 Interop</categorytree> Sites are highly encouraged to stay online to allow new participants to test their implementations with an established "always on" testing network. We encourage updating test results as features are added and problems resolved.
- Feature Tests
- Results - Contribute directly to the results yourself by running a test or two now!
Solutions by Role:
In-Person Interop Meeting Information
- Friday, March 2, 9 AM - 1 PM
- Microsoft Office at Westfield Centre
- Conf Room SF/Pacifica-7120
- 835 Market St. Suite 100, San Francisco, CA, 94103
- (415) 972-6400
Please plan on attending in person if it's possible for you to be in San Francisco that day. Register to participate at http://openid-rsa-interop.eventbrite.com/. That being said, in-person participation is not required to participate in the interop.
- RSA 2012 Conference
- email@example.com mailing list -- OpenID Connect interoperability discussions and logistics