OC4:FeatureTest-Providing ID Token with max age Restriction
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Providing ID Token with max_age Restriction|
|Description||Exchange with max_age request value of 30 seconds|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||Causes reauthentication when authentication age over 30 seconds|
|No matching Feature found.|
- Run the automated OP testing tools either using the online OP test site at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-provider or by downloading and running the OP testing scripts at http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/.
- Instructions on getting started with OP testing can be found at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted.
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Record the outcome from the test "(mj-25)Requesting ID Token with max_age=1 seconds Restriction" in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.