OC4:FeatureTest-Rejects Sector Identifier Not Containing Registered redirect uri Values
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Rejects Sector Identifier Not Containing Registered redirect_uri Values|
|Description||Registration request received in which the list of redirect_uri values at the sector_identifier_url does not include all the registered redirect_uri values|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||Request is rejected|
|Failure Criteria||Request succeeds|
|No matching Feature found.|
- Run the automated OP testing tools either using the online OP test site at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-provider or by downloading and running the OP testing scripts at http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/.
- Instructions on getting started with OP testing can be found at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted.
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Record the outcome from the test "(mj-48)Incorrect registration of sector-identifier-uri" in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.