OC4:FeatureTest-Requesting UserInfo Claims with scope Values
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Requesting UserInfo Claims with scope Values|
|Description||Request Claims using scope Value|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||Displays claims returned that were requested with a scope value|
|Requesting UserInfo Claims with scope Values||RP||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Use the OP http://www.kodtest.se:8088/ . This OP supports provider info discovery and client registration. When you issue the authorization request specify for instance scope="openid email". To verify that the OP acted on the scope specification you have to do a Userinfo request and check that there it contains email and email_verified claims.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.