OC4:FeatureTest-Support scope Requesting All Basic Claims
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Support scope Requesting All Basic Claims|
|Description||Exchange with scope of openid profile email address phone|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||user_id returned and all other available Connect claims returned|
|Support scope Requesting All Basic Claims||OP||interop|
- Run the automated OP testing tools either using the online OP test site at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-provider or by downloading and running the OP testing scripts at http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/.
- Instructions on getting started with OP testing can be found at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted.
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Record the outcome from the test "(mj-18)Scope Requesting all Claims" in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.