OC4:FeatureTest-Supports Combining Claims Requested with scope and Request Object
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Supports Combining Claims Requested with scope and Request Object|
|Description||Request uses email scope to request email and email_verified claims and request object to request given_name and family_name claims from UserInfo endpoint|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Success Criteria||The claims email, email_verified, given_name, and family_name are all returned from the UserInfo endpoint|
|Supports Combining Claims Requested with scope and Request Object||OP||interop|
- Run the automated OP testing tools either using the online OP test site at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-provider or by downloading and running the OP testing scripts at http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/.
- Instructions on getting started with OP testing can be found at http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted.
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Record the outcome from the test "(mj-56)Supports Combining Claims Requested with scope and Request Object" in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.