OC4:FeatureTest-Uses Aggregated Claims
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
|list help copy as XML edit|
|Feature Test||Uses Aggregated Claims|
|Description||Display Aggregated Claims Received from OP|
|Known Successful Reference Solution(s)|
|Uses Aggregated Claims||RP||interop|
- Open the result page for your solution and this test.
- Use the OP http://www.kodtest.se:8088/ . This OP supports provider info discovery and client registration. When you do the authorization request use the username/password combination babs/howes. The result of the succeeding Userinfo request should contain aggregated claims. Note that you have to request the claim 'geolocation' through the OpenID Request object for this to work.
- Set outcome in the results page:
- If the success criteria was met, set the outcome to "Works".
- If the test failed, set the outcome to "Failed" and enter information about the failure in the Notes section.
- If other issues occurred set the result to "Issues" and describe them in the Notes section.
- Add either four tilde ~~~~ signs or a text name into the "Tested by" parameter.
- Update the Date Tested, Browser, and Operating System lines of the results page.