Open Identity for Business Interop - Burton Group Catalyst, July 28, 2010
From OSIS Open Source Identity Systems
The next OSIS user-centric identity interop (BG10) is being conducted now through the Catalyst Conference July 2010. There is a public interop reception the evening of July 28.
The theme of this interop is business value. The goals are to demonstrate business applications that show business enablement on top of open identity technologies. Participants are free to participate in as many or as few of the themes as they choose. All participants do not need to demonstrate interoperability with all other participants along all dimensions. The BG10 interop themes are:
- Multi-protocol - OpenID, IMI Information Cards and SAML GSA profiles
- Multiple levels of assurance (LOA-1 and above)
Participants are working from now through Catalyst to test features of their user-centric identity software implementations, with the goal of testing the interoperability of solutions using OpenID, Information Card and SAML based GSA profiles and helping implementers improve their implementations. BG10 builds on the results obtained in the previous interop at RSA 2010, expanding both the breadth of feature tests and the
Like I5, the interop testing is being performed online via public endpoints on the Internet, most of which will remain up for ongoing interop
Call for Participation
The Interop testing will being performed online via public endpoints on the Internet, most of
To subscribe to the interop mailing list,just email suscribe
The interop plans to demonstrate new profiles for automated trust
Logistics for On Premise Participants
- Date: The public interop event is Wednesday July 28, 2010, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM in Cobalt 500.
- Location: Cobalt 500 room, Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel 1 Park Boulevard San Diego, CA 92101
- Room Access: There will be access to the room on Monday, starting mid morning. Contact Kelly Morris@ 801-230-5084 for onsite help. She will be checking people into the room mid-morning on Monday.
- Time: Physical setup starts Monday, July 26. Networking
- Building Access: You must have a valid conference pass. Contact Ian Glazer if you didn't receive this information on the mailing list. In case of problems: Call John Bradley at 510-984-2355 or Mary Ruddy at 617-290-8591.
- There is a panel on the interop on Thursday at 9:45 AM.
- Thursday from 12:30 to 2:00 at the Catalyst lunch there is a
- Initial draft scenario File:Burton Group Catalyst 2010 Interop Scenario V1 3.pdf
- Catalyst Open Identity Business Interop Participants
- BG10 handout
- BG10 Who Works With What Crib notes
- Interop pages:
- Concordia scenarios for the RSA 2009 interop
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list -- Interoperability Discussions, Meeting Minutes, and Logistics
- Interop Landing Page for non-Wiki resources
- OSIS Main Page